Unix Application Support (m/f)
Publiée le 18/03/2023
Unix Application Support
As member of the Application Management Team of a great European Institution, you’ll have the responsibility of the following tasks:
- Management of the Documentum infrastructure.
- Level 2/3 support & analyze of complex incidents and problems.
- You ensure a technological watch.
- Your collaboration skills allow you to manage and administer the farms and the different applications around it (Antivirus, backups…) with the help of other teams.
- You write documentations and procedures and contribute to knowledge sharing with Level 1 support Team.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Application Management / technical support.
- English is mandatory and French would be a great asset.
- Resistance to stress, work on major incidents and participate to reviews (post-mortem)
- Candidates for this position should be willing to perform day-shift work rotation (between 7am to 7pm)
- Mandatory technical skills:
- Basic skills in RHEL (log analysis; troubleshooting on servers…)
- Application server: Apache Tomcat
- SSL certificate management (request creation, installation)
- The following skills would be considered as great asset:
- Scripting (Bash, Ansible, python…)
- Scheduler : Dollaru / Ansible
- Documentum / AdLib
- SAP Business Object platform and products, SAP Lumira