Business Analyst – Regulatory (M/W)
Publiée le 20/03/2023
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Business Analyst – Regulatory (M/W) for one of our customers.
You will be involved in developing and maintaining good working relationships with our customers:
- You are the key interface between IT and Business
- You participate to the strategy definition (Define business needs, Perform gap analysis, propose and deliver solutions)
- You engineer the requirements (analysis, writing & validating requirements with customer, solution design…)
- You evaluate & optimize the solution (QA support, Business process optimization)
- You hold an IT and/or Finance education, and are ideally certified in BA
- You have a hands-on experience with regulatory reporting and/or regulatory systems (e.g. in one of these regulations: EMIR, MIFID, MIFIR, SFTR, PRIIPS, FATCA, CRS, GDPR..)
- You are problem solver
- You are a good communicator and have good facilitation skills
- You are able to understand and clarify situations with both technical & business end-user
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the users.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.