CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Compliance Manager.
- Monitor the relevant laws and regulations in covered European countries, with focus on Luxembourg;
- Assist Management and liaise with departments (Information Security, Internal Audit, quality control, all business units) to ensure compliance;
- Develop and maintain a legal and regulatory compliance risk register;
- Promote compliance awareness and training across the businesses;
- Coordinate the Risk & Compliance Committees with the Information Security and Risk Management Officer;
- Work with quality control to integrate the requirements of industry standards and non-regulatory frameworks (such as ISO 27001) into the legal/regulatory compliance program;
- Develop and maintain the PSF company's risk register (LUX);
- Review and compile reports pursuant to CSSF Circular 12/544;
- Assist the company's Data Privacy Office with compliance related questions;
- Communicate with regulators as required.
- Ability to find consensus between strict regulatory requirements and business reality;
- Ability to provide intellectual rigor to risk assessment, development of business solutions and in support of decision making;
- Pragmatic approach, not limited to advisory but also co-operating to find and implement workable solutions;
- Good IT skills and understanding of IT Service Companies' business;
Proficiency in written and spoken English and French. Further proficiency in Dutch, Spanish and/or German would be considered an additional asset
- Education, certification or other training in regulatory compliance;
- Three or more years experience working in a business environment;
- Familiarity with relevant legal frameworks, particularly relevant CSSF law and regulation and GDPR;
- Experience in translating legal and regulatory requirements to a workable, implementable program; in assessing the program for adequacy; and in adjusting the program as necessary, including working with Internal Audit to correct identified deficiencies;
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units at all levels.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.