DBA Oracle (M/W)
Publiée le 20/03/2023
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Oracle DBA (M/W) for our clients.
- System administration of Oracle databases platforms;
- You are responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management;
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform
- Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices;
- First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS (SQL Server/Sybase/DB2);
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform;
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
- Min 3 years in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA...
- Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred;
- Certified Oracle (10g/11g/12c) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SQL developer
- Other Rdbms (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 …) knowledge considered an asset
- You are a strong communicator and good team player
- A + : You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.