CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Functional Analyst (M/F) for one of our clients.
Develop and maintain good working relationship with our customer by:
- Being a key interface between IT and Business and participate to the strategy definition.
- Define business needs and perform gap analysis.
- Propose, design and deliver solutions.
- Engineering the requirements and analyze the requirements analysis.
- Write the business and/or functional requirements before validation and verification.
- Evaluating and optimizing the solution.
- Support the quality assurance activity and optimize the business process.
- You hold a university degree IT and/or Finance.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have strong banking knowledge (product and services).
- You have Business experience in/with the European Banking Authority (EBA) guidelines on outsourcing arrangements.
- You are recognized for your good facilitation and communication skills.
- You are able to understand and clarify situations with both the technical & business end-user.
- You are problem solving oriented.
- Certification(s) in business analysis is an asset.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,... In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.