IT Risk and Security Officer (M/W)
Publiée le 10/05/2023
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a IT Risk and Security Officer (M/W) for one of our customers.
As a consultant you will be in charge of :
· Regular Access provisioning in the applications of the client at Luxembourg
· Participate in the CyberArk implementation project
· Support internal IT Security officer in day-to-day tasks
· You identify risks associated with the use of technology for internal systems and hosted external systems
· You ensure compliance of internal and hosted external systems within the context of IT programs with Luxembourg laws and regulations, internal policies and IT Standards
· You participate in the elaboration and implementation of a local IT service management and governance framework
· You review and assess controls through established frameworks
· You perform periodic exception reviews and proactively highlight deviations from standards
· You collaborate with peers to determine action plans to remediate identified risks
· You ensure operational oversight of IT outsourcings through periodic reviews and controls
· You effectively coordinate internal and external audits for the IT department
· You document and report findings and remediation plans to management
· You execute access management related tasks and reviews
· You support local Information Security Officer in Information Security activities as needed
· You collaborate with Information Security, Privacy, and Risk Management teams to provide continuous improvement to Information Security and Technology Risk Policies and frameworks
· You remain informed on trends and issues in the security industry, including current and emerging technologies
· Senior IT security specialist, with multiple years of experience and a good technical background : you have Relevant experience in IT risk management experience and oversight of IT outsourcing
· Good understanding of Information Security, IT audit and IT risk management principles
· Understanding of assessments of IT related processes such as system and information security, system development and change management, computer operations and data protection
· Experience in the financial sector and larger corporations with an understanding of Financial Services industry regulations, specifically those defined by Luxembourg CSSF
· Experience with CyberArk
· Familiar with entitlement management and willing to execute access provisioning tasks
· Experience in writing analysis and procedures and supporting internal teams with regards to IT security topics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English written and spoken (mandatory)
· An attractive salary package with or without a company car
· A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
· Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
· A dedicated training program with personal development plans
· Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
· Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.