CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
In order to support our growth, we are hiring a Legal Manager (M/W).
You will work together with colleagues of the corporate legal department, European compliance functions as well as sales and delivery directors of the business units.
- You provide legal support and advise upper management on relevant legal issues
- You calculate and advise on risks in business processes and decision making
- You ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- You support the business with risk assessment and negotiation of client/partner contracts
- You find legal solutions for risks/issues/challenges presented by the business
- You draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, and corporate minutes
- You keep up with current changes on all relevant areas of law
- You maintain a contract register
- You execute legal procedures as needed
- You provide clarification on legal language to organization
- You support the relationship with regulators (e.g. CSSF)
- You are fluent in English & French (spoken and written - Mandatory)
- You hold a master’s degree in law
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a legal position in a private company or law firm
- Proven track record in various legal areas including corporate law, managed (IT) services contracts and compliancy
- Experience with acquisitions is a plus
- Experience with data privacy, GDPR and PSF/CSSF compliancy
- You are used to working in an international environment
- You have good communication skills and show team spirit
- You are dynamic and business oriented
- You are willing to travel frequently to the different European offices
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.