CTG IT Solutions is currently growing and we are looking for a Logistics and Planning Consultant to strengthen our teams in Luxembourg.
- You will assistant in the logistical process of order follow-up and receipt
- You will be responsible of the physical inventory management (stocks)
- You will create of Field technician work orders
- You will organise delivery schedule
- You will be in charge of quality control of incoming IT material versus orders
- You will provide assistance in the elaboration of workload planning
- You will analyse the user requests in the domain of RFC
- You will maintain correct inventory levels for EP products
- You will develop basic reports on activities done
- You will participate in the drafting of operational procedures
- You are able to speak and write fluently in English and French, to easily communicate
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You have a very good knowledge in all of the MS office applications, including automation skills (VB, scripting, macro's, etc.)
- You are a team worker, multitasking and stress resilient person
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position..