Senior Linux Engineer Expirée
Publiée le 23/07/2022
- Rue Des Mérovingiens
- Informatique Infrastructure / Système / Réseau
CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a Senior Linux Engineer to join a prestigious European Institution in Luxembourg.
· You manage full life cycle support of Linux (Oracle Linux, Red Hat, CentOS and Ubuntu) and Solaris servers, including VMs, physical machines and clusters.
· You provide support to the customer via ticket tooling and change management
· You do the servers deployment and decommissioning
· You manage the operating system full administration
· You manage cluster and zones administration (Solaris)
· You deal with user accounts manipulation
· You are in charge of storage administration on operating system side (PV, VG, LV, FS) including disk and LUNs allocation, migration, and decommissioning
· You are in charge of software/packages installation and configuration
· You create documentation and procedures
· You deal with tasks Automation via Ansible Playbooks and Shell Script
· You do the patching, security, and hardening
· You hold at least a Master’s degree in IT and 7 years of relevant professional experience
· You can speak and write fluently in English
· You have strong experience using Linux (Oracle Linux, Red Hat, CentOS and Ubuntu)
· You hold experience on managing servers on VMware infrastructure
· You hold knowledge in Ansible Playbooks and Shell Script
· You have good knowledge with Apache and Java
· You have already worked with Solaris
· An attractive salary package with or without a company car
· 5 additional vacation days each year
· A dedicated training program with personal development plans
· Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
· Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.