Service Desk Agent
Publiée le 02/03/2023
CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a Local System Administrator, to join the multicultural team of a prestigious European Institution in Luxembourg.
· You administrate systems or applications with local impact (Linux RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
· You install and configure system components and server software
· You integrate servers in the local environment
· You monitor servers
· You analyze and resolve incidents and problems, provide preliminary diagnosis and cor
· You coordinate with other IT departments and with 3rd party maintenance contractors
· You monitor and administrate network resources like shared printers network drives, SharePoint resources etc.
· You handle backups and restore operations (user and configuration data)
· You provide IP address management
· You handle troubleshooting of network connectivity
· You provide Scripting/programming
· You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
· You have very good oral and written communication skills, and you can communicate fluently in English and French
· You are ITIL certified (ITIL certification should be obtained within 3 months after the start of the contract)
· You have very good skills in MS Windows Server, RedHat Server, SharePoint services, network storage and associated management technologies
· You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
· An attractive salary package with or without a company car
· 5 additional vacation days each year
· A dedicated training program with personal development plans
· Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
· Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.