CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a Service Desk Operator, to join our multicultural team of a European Institutions in Luxembourg.
- You are the first line user liaison : you receive calls and emails from all the client’s users
- You log, categorise, prioritise, diagnose, resolve, close and escalate incidents
- You have incident ownership and communication throughout the lifecycle of the incident
- You intervene onsite at the user location or temporary location
- You provide dedicated support on hardware and software by answering to incoming calls and email queries
- You hold a Baccalaureate diploma and at least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English, French or/and German, to communicate easily with all client’s users
- You are familiar with ticketing tools
- You are ITIL V4 Foundation Certified
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- You demonstrate analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You like to pay attention to details and you are customer focused
- You hold a valid work permit for Luxembourg
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.