CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Storage Engineer (TSM - IBM Spectrum Protect) (M/W) for one of our customers.
· You are in charge of the installation, configuration and the troubleshooting of the product in the infrastructure
· You monitor the infrastructure
· You ensure the follow–up of the backup: Analyse reports, Debug errors…
· You perform all other duties as assigned
· You have 5 years of experience in a similar environment
· You have an experience with:
· IBM Spectrum Protect (TSM)
· IBM Library physical and virtual
· You also have basic Knowledge of Linux / AIX and Wintel,
· Small Knowledges of SAN, NAS and data domain are welcome
· You are flexible regarding your working time (Unplanned and planned activities outside business hours)
· You are stress resistant & client oriented
· You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with colleagues.
· You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
· An attractive salary package with or without a company car
· A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
· Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
· A dedicated training program with personal development plans
· Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
· Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.