Test Automation Engineer (M/W)
Publiée le 20/03/2023
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Test Automation Engineer (M/W).
You will join our Testing department and work on a project/mission of one of our clients.
Your mission can be summarized as follows:
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Configuring the Test Tools
- Advice regarding the implementation of all types of Test Tools
- Defining a Tool policy
- Research and development within the domain of Test Automation
- At least 2 years of experience as automation tester Experience with testing tools (HP QTP/UFT, Ranorex, Selenium,...)
- Experience in performance/load tests will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of the banking or public sector is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication in French and English
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.