Sales Account Manager (m/f)
Our vision & story
Did you know that delaware is not only SAP’s biggest implementation partner in Belgium, but that we’re becoming increasingly well known in Luxembourg too? In fact, delaware Luxembourg is growing! But we can only sustain this rise in our number of consultants when our customer portfolio keeps pace with our company’s growth. And since entrepreneurship is one of our 5 core values, we’re never standing still. We want to embark on new adventures, explore unknown markets for our new technologies and stay ahead of the pack at all times.
That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager who has previously sold IT products, services or solutions. Can you spot growth opportunities for us in Luxembourg?
What will you be doing as a Sales Account Manager?
You will help delaware to build a solid network of customers and prospects in the Luxembourg region.
- If you feel most at ease in a back-office role, then we’re sorry to disappoint you: at delaware, you will be in the driver’s seat – and you’ll immediately shift up a gear whenever you see a new opportunity.
- Being a Sales Account Manager involves knocking on a lot of doors: you’ll visit potential SAP customers across Luxembourg to present delaware, and you’ll bring your A game to those sales meetings every time!
- In the beginning, you’ll work closely with an experienced Sales Manager/Partner who’ll show you the ropes and give you the tools you need to sell our solutions ‘the delaware way’.
- You’ll get to grips with each prospect’s reality, prepare fitting sales proposals in the delaware templates and follow up effectively with potential customers to seal the deal.
- You’ll also identify cross-sell opportunities for other delaware solutions to our existing customers.
- While you’ll mostly be a ‘lone hunter’, you’ll also regularly align with the Sales team in Belgium.
- As a Sales Account Manager, you’ll spend a lot of time on the road, establishing long-term relationships and scoring new projects to keep your +/- 30 colleagues at the delaware Luxembourg office busy.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware Sales Account Manager?
- Do you have at least 2-3 years’ experience selling IT products or services? At delaware, we focus on SAP, so if you already know what the different modules do, that’s great. Did you previously sell SAP solutions? Even better! We work in a high-tech environment so your experience selling IT products is of vital importance.
- In addition, do you know the Luxembourg region like the back of your hand?
- Have you developed your own approach to selling? Great! The Sales team have prepared some templates to further boost your sales success.
- Can you communicate fluently in French and English? German is a plus – and if you happen to speak a little of the local language (Luxembourgish), that would definitely be an asset.
- Would you say that you have strong communication and negotiation skills? Do you enjoy customer contact and are you happy to work independently?
- As someone who builds bridges between our consultants and customers, you will soon become a familiar face within delaware and a trusted sparring partner. That’s why you will be immediately added to the payroll of the Luxembourg office (i.e. not hired on a freelance basis).
If you are looking for the chance to be a true entrepreneur with the freedom to shape your own role, come and have a chat with us!