Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables Deloitte employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies. As an experienced cloud engineer, you will be part of the Infrastructure team.
Your next challenge
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems, applications and management tools.
- Manage and monitor all components of infrastructure and systems in the Cloud / OnPrem.
- Manage cloud subscription and profiles.
- Manage network and security in cloud.
- Manage applications in IaaS, PaaS or SaaS mode.
- Management of the company's VDI infrastructure.
- Carry out reporting, write procedures and all the necessary documentation for the good management of the environment.
- Pro-actively ensure the good level of performance and availability of our applications.
- Respect security standards verify backup strategies and system/application redundancy.
- Automate and orchestrate the different environments.
- Verify compliance of the systems with the standard security policy.
- Control backups and redundancy strategies for systems/applications.
- Write and maintain PowerShell and Bash scripts.
- Optimize resources and cost allocation.
- Follow up on activities and incidents.
- Check the KPIs and make sure to respect the SLAs that have been defined.
- In charge of the third level of support for solutions, troubleshooting of applications etc...
We want to hear from you ! Join us and you will...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- 4 to 5 years of experience
- BS/MS degree in computer science.
- Relevant work experience in a cloud system administrator role.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, ADFS, AD Connect.
- Good knowledge of Azure components such as Monitor, Log Analytics, Sentinel, Event hub, AKS, AAD
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and Terraform are considered an advantage.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Very good writing skills in French and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Available and flexible to provide maintenance outside standard working hours.
- Rigorous, structured work methodology and a spirit of synthesis.
- Interest in new technologies and aware of the latest developments.
- Ability to work independently and an excellent team player.