Publiée le 25/02/2023
ith more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Your future team
Our Engagement Acceptance team is looking for a compliance analyst junior to provide support to the whole firm.
Your next challenge
- Undertake compliance processes (timely review of service acceptance files, discussion with the business teams, monitoring, checks, follow-up …)
- Handle conflicts matters
- Provide compliance support to the Compliance Manager
- Participate in various compliance-related projects, as needed
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience (preferably in business, finance or accounting)
- Fluency in French plus proficiency in English or vice versa
- Strong analytical, technical, and organizational skills with an emphasis on detail
- Capacity to manage priorities and deadlines as well autonomous with a sense of initiative
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- You are able to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- You are familiar with the need for confidentiality and discretion
- Excel, Word and PPT proficient