Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Our Banking Strategy & Operations Team provides major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
- Supporting in the development and promotion of corporate banking service proposition mainly addressed to Luxembourg based clients
- Supporting the clients in imagining its corporate banking strategy and designing the way & tools to achieve it
- Benefitting on a multidisciplinary exposure with corporate banking focus
- Participating in corporate banking process reengineering and operations reviews, integration of Fintechs
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements, making use of your strong Banking industry expertise
- Performing gap analysis based upon business requirements and defining "To Be" organisation and “To Be” processes/solutions
- Managing and supporting implementation projects
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related area
- At least 5 to 8 years' experience in banking business development, credit department preferable, with extensive knowledge of strategic, operational features and regulatory considerations of corporate financing products such as: lending and trade finance, bilateral loans, trade loan, syndicated loan, letter of credits, etc…Good understanding of Luxembourg and regional economic and business environment is advantageous
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client trust relationships through business-oriented mind-set
- A self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise
- Fluency in French and English; any other languages are considered as an asset
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams