With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
- Help clients to address the underlying security challenges raised by the digital transformation journey (IoT, Mobile technologies, Cloud computing, etc.)
- Participate in solution assessments across the solution lifecycle: concept, design, pre-deployment, post-deployment, end of life. This may involve testing inclusive of penetration testing in a non-prod environment (e.g.. device software stack penetration testing, software architecture and protocol design reviews, etc.)
- Support our product development and eminence activities
- Communicate business and technical risks at all levels of audience
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural team
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or other technology disciplines is recommended
- Having a relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs, or first work experience) would be considered as an asset
- Understanding of Linux or real time operating systems and Internet of Things (IoT) devices is required
- Having programming skills (e.g. Python or C/C++) would be considered as an asset
- Demonstrating problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Be capable of working both independently and as part of a fast moving team
- Fluent in English and French/or German