With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our internal legal department plays an important role in ensuring high quality standards, protecting Deloitte’s reputation and managing the risks associated with the business developed by Deloitte. As legal counsel within the internal legal department, you will assist the business team in negotiating contracts, strive for cutting-edge solutions and advice on regulatory developments and also help in ensuring Deloitte’s activities complies with applicable regulations.
Your next challenge
- Assist the DPO in decision making by advising, issuing recommendations and escalating data protection related risks to the DPO
- Ensure that legal, contractual and operational data protection aspects are properly assessed and implemented in the daily operations and internal projects of Deloitte Luxembourg
- Provide data protection advice to Deloitte Luxembourg’s management and spread data protection awareness through the business teams of the Luxembourg Deloitte entities
- Be the first contact point for data subject requests and Data Protection Authority
- Draft and/or review internal policies/procedures to ensure constant adherence with applicable regulations and monitor the implementation of these policies
- Review data protection impact assessments and data protection by design/by default analysis
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
- Several years of experience within a similar position (min 5 years)
- Expertise in national data protection law and practises including in depth understanding of GDPR
- Sounds knowledge in the following areas: IT, information security, business process, risk management
- Strong analytical as well as pragmatic-thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to bridge the gap between technical and business languages
- Fluent in English and French