With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Deloitte is the leader in the delivery of solutions and managed services to the financial services, mostly but not exclusively in the investment management industry. The future of our services relies on state-of-the-art digital technologies as well as on the people who lead their creation. Our Digital Factory teams, composed of a balanced mix of business professionals and technology experts, build digital assets and solutions, in an agile way through industrialized processes and tools. Our professionals help anticipate change, unlock the full potential of technology, extract strategic insights from data, and create new value for our clients through digital technologies. To support the fast growth of our activities, we are looking for individuals who are as passionate about business and technology as we are and committed to create new and innovative digital solutions together with us !
- Assist the multiple business teams in the on-boarding of their clients on our platform
- Help the business teams in making an efficient use of our digital tools
- Prepare, adapt, update the various operational documents to remain up to date with a fast growing set of functionalities
- Be part of the fast evolving development cycles contributing to the growth of our portfolio of digital applications
- Report and contribute to technical problems by centralizing, examine and documenting these issues
- Improve the application performance and maintain existing systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Remain up to date and continuously improve your skills in terms of new technologies
- Provide assistance to our customers regarding the digital application
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
- Having at least a 2 year degree in Information Technologies
- Having Some knowledge of SQL is required
- Having Some knowledge in programming (VB.NET, C#) is considered as an advantage
- Are meticulous, rigorous, self-organized, curious, flexible, with a strong team spirit, comfortable working independently, and eager to learn from colleagues
- Recognized for excellent analytical skills
- Having proven and excellent interpersonal skills to ensure interactions with colleagues from other departments and business lines is highly professional, qualitative and results oriented
- Are fluent in English, French is an asse