With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Deloitte is the leader in the delivery of solutions and managed services to the financial services, mostly but not exclusively in the investment management industry. The future of our services relies on state-of-the-art digital technologies as well as on the people who lead their creation. Our Digital Factory teams, composed of a balanced mix of business professionals and technology experts, build digital assets and solutions, in an agile way through industrialized processes and tools. Our professionals help anticipate change, unlock the full potential of technology, extract strategic insights from data, and create new value for our clients through digital technologies. To support the fast growth of our activities, we are looking for individuals who are as passionate about business and technology as we are and committed to create new and innovative digital solutions together with us !
- Assess the risks and prepare test plans and strategies
- Review user stories to validate acceptance criteria and contribute to iteration planning
- Cooperat with your team to define automated tests to ensure that the solution meets the specifications
- Perform the remaining manual tests
- Share with the development team best practices to prevent flaws
- Contribute to the elaboration of continuous improvements of the testing methods and tools
- Be involved together with the teamin the overall quality assurance of business software developments and deliveries
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic and versatile young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 1 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Have experience with BDD/Test automation
- Have basic knowledge of one or more programming languages and SQL
- Are details oriented and have a critical mind
- Have good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can take sound initiative and work in an autonomous manner
- An overview of investment fund industry is an advantage
- Are fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of Selenium or have the ISTQB certification is an advantage