- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients
- Preparing the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of Accounting and the tax compliance aspects
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Preparing consolidated accounts
- Developing the junior employees' talent by giving them technical support, by delegating them
- Guiding and sorting out any queries of your clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaising with client's management, client's controllers, finance teams and auditors
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting and have 2/3 years of relevant experience.
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Commit yourself and share your know-how with the team
- Are eager to learn and to evolve
- Demonstrate MS-Office software literacy
- Speak French and English fluently. German will be considered as an asset.