With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our team of Investment Fund professionals, with its in depth experience of all aspects of the investment fund industry, is known for providing an array of high-quality reporting services.
Join us and...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Have flexible working arrangements
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, accounting or finance
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as results-oriented attitude
- Be able to prove creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Show client minded attitude and ability to meet deadlines
- Possess good communication skills and able to build strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical and excellent VBA and/or SQL skills
- Have a very good command of Word and Excel
- Be fluent in French and English, German being an asset