Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
The tax environment for funds is constantly evolving. Our team of Investment Fund professionals is known on the market for helping and advising clients in the set up and administration of reporting systems and ensuring they meet the legal tax reporting and certification requirements. As a consultant in our Financial Industry Solutions team, you will have the opportunity to develop your competences in funds, taxes, accountancy and become an expert on the market.
Your next challenge
- Compilation of accounting documents to be in line with all the pan-european tax legislation
- Interact with external parties (clients, fund administrators, certifiers, auditors…) when necessary
- Provide advice to clients to ensure legal and tax compliance for fund distribution
- Contribute to the development of our tax business model
- Manage the client reporting database and adapt the solutions to clients’ needs
- Extracts, cleanses, and prepares data for data analysis
- Integrate a dynamic and great team
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Hold a diploma in economics, accounting, business or tax with a strong interest in the investment fund industry
- Have a first experience in financial / tax reporting or fund accounting
- Have good command of Excel tools
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be fluent in English. Knowledge of French or German is an asset