With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Forensic & Financial Crime department provides tailored solutions and digital capabilities to help our clients comply with their Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing and Fraud detection obligations. We also assist them in making their underlying detection framework more efficient.
Our clients range from major financial institutions (e.g., banks, asset managers, insurance companies, payment services providers, etc.) to large public/supra-national entities leveraging on the multidisciplinary strengths of our firm.
Thanks to the diversity of missions and clients, no assignments will be the same. You will be thriving in a challenging and rewarding working environment while you will benefits from the best trainings so as to be able to step up in your career. All our employees also beneficiate from flexible work arrangements.
Your next challenge
- Create or challenge compliance controls and regulatory frameworks
- Work hand in hand with the team and be on daily contact with the clients
- Working with KYC/AML investigations and due diligence
- Assist our clients with AML/CTF/Fraud Detection tool selection, implementation (including calibration, fine-tuning, testing, etc.) and assessment leveraging on our Deloitte proven methodology
- Seeking for innovative ways to create added value relying, for instance, on leading market technology and/or data sources
- Contribute to design, build and support Deloitte’s own AML/CTF services & solutions
- Designing functional & technical specifications and drawing-up documentation
- Gathering and analysing data in relation to patterns on misconduct or fraud, using Deloitte’s data management capabilities
- Developing your knowledge in OSINT (Open Source INTelligence) assignments research using public records on natural or legal persons
- Understanding the mechanics of various analyses to support detection and prevention initiatives targeting various financial crimes typologies
- Take the lead on initiatives and projects, leveraging your project management skills
- Organizing/participating to the marketing and sales streams, supporting our “go-to-market” process
- Writing proposals, participating in presales meeting and promoting our service offerings
- Participating in the supervising and training of junior professionals
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Benefit from comprehensive and tailor made training plan (technical, soft skills, certifications and on the job)
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Master's degree in management, finance, law or IT (Bac+4 or Bac+5)
- 5 to 8 years' experience in a similar position, with project experience
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Show strong knowledge and interest in AML/CTF regulatory framework and market practices
- Proactive and dynamic, you pay attention to detail and have a client-oriented approach
- Show appetite for Entrepreneurship and autonomy in developing new businesses
- Show interest in FinTech/RegTech world in the context of supporting innovation to solve issues our clients are facing
- Establish solid working relationships with both teams and clients
- Fluent in English, French and/or German. Any additional language is considered an asset.
- Collaborative mind-set, enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team