With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
We serve the investment fund industry by helping asset managers to distribute their funds across the globe. Document and data management are a crucial element of our service offering, in particular those relating to marketing reporting, i.e. fund factsheets and ESG reporting. We are looking for a new Fund Factsheet Reporting Senior Consultant that will work alongside our experts across the fund value chain.
- Bring into play your fund industry expertise to support the clients’ operating model (stakeholders, delegates & service providers, and technology)
- Develop a sound knowledge of clients’ financial instruments, i.e. fund products, fund types, asset classes (equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternative, sustainability) and characteristics
- Be in charge of the operations, client relationship management and coordination of change requests
- Contribute to the development of ESG factsheets and sustainibility reporting standards, and the compilation of ESG ratings and rankings
- Run monthly reporting production workflows and execute quality checks on the produced factsheets and ESG reports
- In case of issues, coordinate the analysis of the root cause and the implementation of the resolution plan
Client Relationship Management:
- Manage daily contacts with clients to report progress, prioritize requests, and arrange execution plan
- Prepare monthly status reports to share production end results and statistics, and quarterly executive summary to present service performance indicators (KPIs, variations, trends, etc.) to clients’ management and/or other stakeholders.
Change requests and ad-hoc projects:
- Liaise with our Regulatory team to anticipate any new regulation that may impact the fund factsheets and ESG reporting
- Implement any required changes to the reports’ templates and disclosures with the clients and development teams
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master degree in Finance, Business Engineering, Business Administration
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the investment fund industry and in a client-facing role. Any experience with Fund Factsheets production or Fund Registration services or Regulatory Reporting activities is considered as a strong asset
- Strong interest in finance, investments, asset management or other financial services related field, including ESG reporting and sustainibility standards
- Possess numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills and own pragmatic mind-set
- Proactive and self-sufficient, able to multitask, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Have an excellent command of technology: VBA and Excel as standard knowledge, SQL and relational databases as a plus
- Are fluent in English. French or Italian would be considered as an asset