Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Combining deep knowledge of the insurance industry and a broad range of competences, our consultants provide a wide range of services to our insurance industry clients, including strategic and IT advisory, project management and business process optimisation.
Your next challenge
- Participating in business transformation projects including : issue analysis and business case development, business and IT requirements gathering and analysis, process design / redesign / optimisation, and operational improvement
- Working on various consulting projects in the insurance industry across business functions such as underwriting, claims, IT, finance and accounting, IFRS 17
- Working with actuarial, IT, regulatory, risk, and other professionals to understand dependencies and integration points, as well as deliver comprehensive solutions for our clients
- Creating quality deliverables to communicate business and technical solutions to appropriate audiences
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- A Master's degree (Bac+4/5) in information technology and/or business administration and/or actuarial science
- The ability to serve as a liaison between IT and various business units
- A proactive and dynamic attitude, you pay attention to detail and have a client-oriented approach
- The capacity to think critically and understand complex processes
- Fluency in English and French; German will be considered an asset
- The willingness to work on short- and long-term international assignments