With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Combining deep knowledge of the insurance industry and a broad range of skills, our consultants provide a wide range of services to our insurance industry clients, including strategic and IT advisory, project management and business process optimisation.
Your next challenge
- Providing management consulting advisory services to executives in the insurance industry across business functions such as underwriting, claims, IT, finance and accounting, IFRS 17
- Supporting clients’ business transformation projects including, issue investigation and business case development, business and IT requirements gathering and assessment, process design / redesign / optimisation, and operational improvement
- Conducting project work streams and engagements
- Collaborating with actuarial, IT, regulatory, risk, and other professionals to understand dependencies and integration points, as well as deliver comprehensive solutions for our clients
- Supporting with go-to-market offerings, proposals and growing the insurance practice
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- A Master's degree (Bac+4/5) in information technology and/or business administration and/or actuarial sciences
- Minimum 5 years of proven and relevant experience in the insurance industry, which should include business analysis and / or process improvement activities
- The ability to serve as a liaison between IT and various business units
- Strong problem solving, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- A proactive and dynamic attitude, you pay attention to detail and have a client-oriented approach
- A proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams
- Fluency in English and French; German will be considered an asset
- The willingness to work on short- and long-term international assignments