With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Your future team
Our consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects, covering most Business domains, supported by leading digital platforms and innovative Fintech.
Our Industry Solutions Digital Banking practice provides advisory and delivery services to our Financial Services Industry (FSI) clients all around the world.
As an Intern within our ISDB Practice you will have the opportunity to participate in the delivery of major transformation programmes by our digital banking practice and to get exposure to cutting edge solutions on the market.
Your next challenge
- Taking ownership of a thought leadership topic together with a senior expert
- Supporting innovation and market research to further develop our services offerings
- Participating in feasibility studies and conducting ideation sessions
- Determining functional requirements for application design bringing best of class User and Customer Experience
- Analysing key steps of digitalization process and optimisation levers along the value chain
- Designing specifications and drawing up technical documentation and reports
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components
- Participating in application building, testing, and deployment activities in interaction with technical and IT teams
- Measuring the results of our projects and proposing continuous improvements
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- You are enrolled in a Master's degree (Bac +4/5) in business administration, finance, information technology or computer science
- A proactive and dynamic attitude, a client-oriented approach and you pay attention to details
- You are able to build lasting and trusting relationships with our clients and company teams
- Previous internship/experience in a relevant area will be considered as an asset
- Strong interest and affinity with digital and technology
- Willing to work in an international context and ability to travel extensively
- Being fluent in English, French or German will be considered an asset