Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel anywhere in the world. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporation tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
- Helping our clients to maximize value by identifying and implementing comprehensive tax strategies for international corporate taxes
- Participating in the implementation of effective international tax structures and strategies for multinational groups who benefit from the advantages of the Luxembourg tax system
- Developing your technical knowledge by helping to prepare tax returns for our national and international clients
- Working closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Complete a Master's degree in economics, law, management or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax
- Demonstrate an analytical and rigorous approach as well as being client-service minded
- Are keen to acquire new competencies and to adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Prove the ability to work well within a multicultural team
- Speak French or German fluently and English. Any other language is considered an asset