With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Capital Markets is our very own dedicated department, part of the Consulting and Advisory Investment Management (IM) and Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) practice , specialized in advisory and reporting solutions primarily for the asset management sector. Our missions include valuation of financial derivative instruments, delivery of risk, performance and costs analytics for investment funds, as well as risk advisory and regulatory risk reporting for investment funds. We also provide advisory quantitative expertise to the banking and insurance industry sector.
Your next challenge
- Assist our clients in the implementation of risk & fund analytics solutions, with a focus on regulatory market risk and performance metrics
- Liaise with different stakeholders to collect, review and validate input data required for analytics computations
- Ensure the delivery of high quality analytics solutions meeting regulatory requirements, clients specific needs and best market practices
- Develop an expertise in statistical analysis of financial and derivatives instruments
- Be directly involved in client on-boarding projects and develop your organizational and communication skills
- Provide regular support to client inquiries
- Participate in the on-going improvement of our analytics platform's processes and libraries, uses latest technologies to achieve efficiencies and enhance deliverables
- Participating in the development of our eminence through market / regulatory analyzes and articles preparation
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized market leading experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics or Business Engineering
- Have a first experience or internship in the financial sector
- Show strong skills in financial risk, statistics and mathematics
- Show proven knowledge of Excel VBA, Python, R, Access or Matlab
- Be rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic skills
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly, work autonomously as well as be part of a team
- Be fluent in English. French or German is considered an asset.