With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Regulatory Intelligence & Services (RIS) team combines in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise in the investment fund industry to proactively provide our clients with cutting edge compliance and regulatory services.
We cover various areas of regulatory compliance and respond to clients’ questions on topics such as:
- Business Compliance: interpretation of laws and regulations applicable typically to management companies, administrators, distributors and fund managers
- Marketing Compliance: reviews of marketing materials, which support promotional activities of a fund and ensure their compliance with EU and/or local regulations, as appropriate
- Investment Compliance: review of eligibility of assets, their categorisation and the investment restrictions that apply to them in accordance with Luxembourg law
- Support to cross-border distribution of funds (identification, interpretation and monitoring of rules to market a fund worldwide)
Your next challenge
- Advising clients on the impacts of regulatory developments on their activities
- Developing a strong understanding of the local rules and challenges related to the distribution and the marketing of foreign funds (UCITS and AIFs) on a cross border basis
- Contributing to the continuous maintenance and development of the department’s regulatory database
- Assisting on projects and coordinating assistance to clients in the interpretation of the local regulations applicable to foreign UCITS and AIFs marketed in multiple host jurisdictions
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients as well as developing new relationships with asset managers