What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Restructuring Department works hand in hand to provide liquidation services (mainly for solvent liquidations), insolvency advice and other type of services to underperforming and financially distressed businesses, their lenders, stakeholders and advisors.
Your next challenge
- Assist & Manage experienced teams and service providers in the management of entities in liquidation (mainly investment funds)
- Supports detailed financial reviews and due diligence assignments based on agreed roadmap
- Support the team for all the day-to-day management of the liquidating entities (payment approvals, advance on liquidation, portfolio sales, AML check, cash reconciliation, termination agreements...)
- Support the team in the coordination of the whole liquidation process, deal with the accounting, tax, strategy, valuation and legal aspects
- Deal with all the accounting liquidation procedures such as balance sheet clearance, preparing liquidation accounts and liquidator's reports
- Participate in the funds liquidation management process: tax forms, remaining invoices, hedging follow up
- Applies comprehensive industry research and analysis to support operational and financial restructuring
- Maintain an active communication with clients as well as legal, tax and valuation services
- Have a Bachelor's degree in finance; accounting / German Bilanzbuchhalter / Accountant diploma
- Have 1 to 4 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Have a hands-on and polyvalent attitude with an in-depth interest for maintaining or gaining expertise in accounting and liquidations
- Possess a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Are effective in time management and have the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Are strong client focus oriented with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Are fluent in English and in French. German is an asset
- Willing/in progress to obtain the diploma of the Chartered Accountant in Luxembourg (Ordre des Experts-Comptables au Luxembourg).
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments