Junior for our Personal Tax Compliance Department (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Publiée le 10/01/2023
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
- Collecting and organizing assignee tax compliance data
- Preparing tax returns for individuals
- Identifying and distinguishing between different special tax regimes that may impact compliance work
- Managing compliance services for Luxembourg-based individuals and expatriates, ranging from taxation of fees to complex tax returns including tax equalization processes
- Participating in meeting with your clients and your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both a local and international level
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more ...
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in law, economics or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax. A first internship in tax field would be an asset
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with an efficient and results-oriented approach
- Be keen to acquire new competencies and to adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Show excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships within a team and with clients
- Speak French. Good knowledge of English.