With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
At Deloitte Luxembourg we advise, guide and implement cutting-edge tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel. We master all types of fiscal issues such as corporation tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes, offering our clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services.
- Helping our clients to maximize value by identifying and implementing comprehensive tax strategies for international corporate taxes
- Participating in the implementation of effective international tax structures and strategies for multinational groups who benefit from the advantages of the Luxembourg tax system
- Understanding target's business and assessing potential areas of tax risk
- Developing your technical knowledge by helping to prepare tax returns for our national and international clients
- Working closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program and many others training sessions
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master's degree in law, economics, finance or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax
- Demonstrate ideally a first experience in tax
- Distinguish yourself by your analytical and rigorous approach as well as client-service minded
- Are able to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Work well within a multicultural team
- Speak English fluently with a good working knowledge of French or German. Any other language is considered as an asset