Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our Audit & Assurance Digital factory provides a dedicated support to Auditors by developing innovative and ingenious solutions to helping them make their work more efficiently.
This mid size team is working closely with the business to provide them with the most suitable IT Solutions.
Your next challenge
- Reinforce Quality Assurance capabilities within our Audit & Assurance Digital Factory
- Bring and share your Quality Assurance culture
- Be involved together with Agile project team in the overall quality assurance of software developments and deliveries
- Define and prepare Test Plan and Strategy, be able to drive tests as well with development team and business team
- Developed and maintain Test Automation, through CI/CD pipeline
- Track reported issues and prepare Testing reports
- Contribute to the elaboration of continuous improvements of the testing methods and tools
- Get informed and curious on innovative technology
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Audit matters