With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
We serve the investment fund and insurance industries and we help our clients to distribute their financial solutions across the globe. Documents and data management have become a crucial element of our service offering, in particular those relating to EU Directives such as UCITS, AIFMD and PRIIPs.
In this context, we are looking for a new Regulatory reporting Senior Consultant to consolidate our Kid Factory team within our Regulatory Services Team.
Your next challenge
A significant component of your work will be to support our clients with the assembly production of their regulatory documents such as UCITS KIID, PRIIPS KID, Regulatory reports as EPT, EMT and EET.
You will assist the Kid Factory team to provide high level quality services to the international portfolio of clients by building a strong relationship with them on the basis of your fund industry regulatory knowledge, the clear understanding of their goals and needs.
You will need to ensure the accuracy and the consistency of the internal database to make sure this one is reflecting the client's requirements and the legal constraints.
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a degree in Finance, Business Engineering or Business Administration
- Have a first experience in the investment fund industry
- Show experience with UCITS and AIFMD ; KIID and PRIIPs regulations
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are proficient in Excel (VBA knowledge would be appreciated) and database management
- Are fluent in English (any other language is considered as an asset)