Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our National Office team brings together our various technical and compliance functions, each of which shares a common three-part purpose: improve the quality of our work, protect the Firm's reputation and manage the risks associated with our business.
Your next challenge
- Advise the business on a broad range of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters in providing comprehensive and pragmatic advice
- Solve a wide range of complex legal issues
- Draft, negotiate and review general terms of business, business related agreements and legal documents with clients, suppliers and other business counterparts
- Provide general legal advice on applicable laws and regulations and on all Firm policies and guidelines
- Coach more junior members of the team
- Master's degree in Law, with at least 5 years' experience in an “international environment”, a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Deep knowledge of Contract Law, as well as good knowledge of Tax Law
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a large number and variety of projects and working independently
- Proactive and results-oriented team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Detail oriented with proven organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in English and in French. German would be considered as an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your skills with a tailor-made training plan
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.