With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice in Financial Risk provides leading financial institutions with customized solutions covering all aspects of finance and risk management. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their current and future challenges by developing best practice governance, methodologies, processes and infrastructure to measure and manage risks and financial performance.
Your next challenge
As part of Deloitte's Risk Advisory, you will advise clients in the financial services industry to adapt their risk management strategies to evolving supervisory expectations, competition within the banking sector and capital markets dynamics. Your projects focus on issues at the top of the C-suite (in particular the CFO and CRO) and Board agendas, and span a wide spectrum of issues and solutions. As manager/senior manager, you will be exposed to a broad range of challenges going from project management & commercial development to team management. Our recent projects have involved the followings:
- Develop and implement risk-appetite driven pricing and performance measurement strategies
- Run strategic financial resource management initiatives (e.g. balance sheet management, RWA optimization)
- Design analytical modeling with a focus on development and validation of financial and non-financial risk models, portfolio/instrument level valuation models and strategic planning and forecasting models
- Measure and manage non-financial risk, including third party risk management, reputation, climate related risk fraud, and cyber risk
- Enhance risk measurement frameworks, such as Economic Capital and Stress Testing
- Manage Asset / liability, interest rate risk, and liquidity risk management
- Review operating capabilities to address exceptional cases such as the COVID-19 crisis, ECB request
- Conduct regulatory watch services to support our client in anticipating evolving supervisory expectations.
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
- Hold a Master's degree in business administration, quantitative finance, engineering, econometrics or related studies
- At least 5 years of relevant consulting or industry experience, either at a top-tier strategy consulting firm or a financial services institution; prior experience with finance, risk, treasury and strategic planning related topics
- Have a Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills and the EU banking regulation (CRR II/CRD V, Finalization of Basel III framework, ESG risks, … )
- Have excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of leading and managing teams, and delivering against tight deadlines in fast-paced, demanding environments
- Be fluent in English, French is considered as an asset.