Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
- Identify opportunities to reclaim withholding tax for our clients (individuals and corporations, funds, etc.)
- Complete the relevant forms to reclaim the withholding tax unduly levied
- Contact with Deloitte's local offices across the world, Tax authorities, custodians, sub-custodians, clients as required to ensure accurate and timely processing of tax reclaim
- Build client relationships by conducting research on the client, understanding the clients goals and needs, and communicating regularly with the client
- Ensure all assigned functions related to the tax reclaim are completed within required deadlines
- Collect relevant documentation in respect to the filing of the reclaims
- Manage the tax recovery process, prepare the reclaims and follow up refund on behalf of clients
- Report on a regular basis to our clients the development of the reclaims
- Work closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contacts with colleagues worldwide
- Graduated from secondary school (A level diploma required)
- Are curious and willing to work hands-on with teams in a Tax environment. A first experience especially in tax operations or bank would be considered as an asset
- Distinguish yourself by your analytical and rigorous approach as well as client-service minded
- Have a strong attention to details and good organisational expertise
- Acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Work well within a multicultural team
- Speak French and English fluently. German is considered as an asset
- Demonstrate a solid proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program and many others training sessions
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more...
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.