PERE Intern in Business and Digital Transformation as of September 23(m/f)
Publiée le 11/03/2023
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future tem
Our Advisory and Consulting team is a key player in the Alternative Investment Management industry, recognized locally and globally. We provide asset owners and asset servicers with advice on their strategy, operations, processes and digital technology. We deliver end-to-end solutions including the review of market positioning, business strategy, processes and controls, implementation of governance framework and efficiency optimization programs including the implementation of software packages for the PE and RE industries.
Deloitte is a key market player in the PE and RE industries with a client portfolio comprising a number of the leading global fund managers.
What you will do
As a Trainee within Deloitte, your responsibilities are diverse and you are considered fully part of the team with tasks similar as our analysts. You will be rapidly exposed to many different types of client who follow various strategies. You will be a key player of a dynamic, motivated and impactful team. You will leverage your creative and analytical skills to empower our clients in Luxembourg and abroad by applying new methodologies, processes, and technologies.
You will ultimately contribute to large-scale transformation programs and be part of our fast-growing team to be up for success and growth.
Join a global company with a human touch
Deloitte Luxembourg welcomes you to a positive and flexible work environment. You’ll discover our remarkable new premises, located in Cloche d’Or, Luxembourg’s fastest growing Business Hub.
With more than 2,500 employees and 70 nationalities, our multicultural environment promotes a culture of inclusion, trust and recognition. Deloitte combines the power of a global network, with the agility of startup minded teams.
Join us and live with us the Deloitte experience.
Who you are
- Be enrolled in a Master's degree level in any educational background, a degree in Engineering or Management or IT with a specialization in Finance are an asset
- Have distinctive academic results
- Show understanding of the Private Equity and Real Estate sector
- Be a Technology lover, curious to know how different technologies can help companies to grow further
- Have an analytical mindset and be at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment
- Have excellent team spirit, a strong communication skills, have a collaborative mindset—you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeeding as a team
- Be keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- Be fluent English, French and German would be considered as an asset