With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
- Deliver guidance to two or three partners in performing their roles by anticipating requirements and identifying opportunities to act on their behalf. This includes managing complex diaries, arranging travels & meetings and performing administrative tasks
- Provide assistance with all administrative tasks related to the success of the team: meetings and conferences organisation, mail distribution, travel arrangements, business letters preparation, holiday and other absences requests
- Provide a first point of contact to a wide range of internal and external clients, dealing with confidential queries and building relationships whilst enhancing client facing activities
- Participate in project coordination, ensuring that all project members are updated with the most recent meeting minutes, action points, schedules and reports
- Be responsible for research and production of documents as required using internal databases, Internet & publications
- Organise informal team events and manage budget