We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
So, when people ask, “what’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviors and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
Your future team
Deloitte internal Finance Department is instrumental in supporting the development of the firm and provides qualitative management information to a wide range of internal stakeholders.
We are looking for an data analyst/ IBM planning analytics specialist with minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position to maintain and support the deployment of IBM planning analytics within the finance and HR department.
Your next challenge
- Maintain planning analytics & TM1 applications, configure application settings, manage and update dimensions, maintain rules and access management
- Ensure the data consistency and integrity in the application
- Support the reporting and controlling team in the definition of new business requirements
- Design Data architecture and liaise with the SAP team to ensure data availability & consistency
- Implement new data model in IBM planning analytics including:
- Data extraction with turbo integrator
- Cube, dimension and rules creation
- Design and build financial & HR reporting with PAX (Excel Addin) and planning analytics
- Develop and deliver documentation and end-user training to the user community and provide user support with data submission/mappings, reporting, and use of applications
- Master’s degree from a University or a Business/Engineering School with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Expert knowledge of Planning analytics especially TM1 (Architecture, turbo integrator, rules, cube and dimension creation, web portal)
- Strong business analyst and data modelling background
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Experience in team and transversal management, with good communication and adaptation skills in interacting with people at different levels
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Qlick view, Power BI, etc.)
- Stress-resistance to meet recurring and ad hoc deadlines
- Great team player with positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Fluency in French and English (both oral and written)
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Join us and...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?