Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our pricing team works closely with our Audit department. It provides, in the frame of the audit of investments funds, controls and valuation check of client’s portfolios. Our professionals are also in charge of financial databases management and deliver information related to financial products.
Do you want to be a part of it? Give your career the green light and join us!
Your next challenge
- Prepare reports of audit controls and perform independent securities valuation
- Update financial databases
- Maintain the existing tools
- Provide support to the audit department for pricing matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- A first experience in pricing is an asset
- Good understanding of financial instruments (bonds, shares,…)
- Analytical skills & good team player
- Enthusiastic, and able to work under stress conditions
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the main financial providers (Bloomberg, Refinitiv,…) is a plus
- Knowledge of databases (VBA, Access, …) is a plus
Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.