With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Strategy advisory team is a key player in the Luxembourg market, recognized at the EMEA level. We provide clients with advice on their strategy, operations, processes and systems. We deliver end-to-end solutions including the review of market positioning, business strategy, processes and controls, implementation of governance framework and efficiency optimization programs including the implementation of software packages for the PE and RE industries.
Deloitte is a key market player in the PE and RE industries with a client portfolio comprising a number of the leading global fund managers.
Your next challenge
- Participating in setting engagement objectives and scope, developing work plans for components of engagements
- Designing deliverable content to precisely address clients' needs and coordinating work streams and team members
- Developing expertise in your industry to advise clients and develop eminence within Deloitte
- Optimizing the company's performance via new organization, processes, and controls
- Providing your expert knowledge to support system implementation and support of the product for our clients
- Managing a team of junior consultants to deliver the utmost quality and reach the expected standards
- Building relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities
Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural team
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, cooperation and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
- 3 to 6 years of related experience in software industry or in PERE industries (e.g. Management Company, AIFM, Fund Administrators, Depositaries, Trust company, etc.) or in consulting for these industries
- Experience in PERE solutions is requested (e.g. eFront, Investran, Yardi, Taliance-Argus, MRI, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the PERE systems functionalities and modules, including parametrization or customization of components i.e. specification of the business and system requirements, development of the components and support for testing
- Proven experience in business transformation (e.g. PMO, BA, Testing)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French or German. Other languages can be a strong asset