With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Your future team
Our Public Sector Advisory team deploys a straightforward approach to solving our clients' most complex business challenges, combining local market knowledge with international experience and expertise. The team offers our Public Sector clients advisory services in the fields of policy & regulation, digitalization and information technology adoption and deployment, public finance, operations excellence and human capital advisory, governance, risk and control and sustainability. Our team works on these topics from both strategic and operational points of view. Our clients include Ministries, Administrations, établissements publics and state-owned entreprises, predominantly in Luxembourg.
Your next challenge
- Involving in or guiding literature review and desk research work to understand the state of the art on topics of relevance to the public sector, most notably digital government
- Assisting our clients in understanding both the challenges and opportunities afforded by the ongoing digitalization and how this can be used to work more effectively inside the administration and to provide a better citizen experience on the service side
- Helping our clients on the human capital side with the transition and the associated adaptations needed to work in an increasingly digital world
- Helping our clients adapt to new policies and regulations from an operational point of view, by designing new and appropriate business processes
- As a strong generalist, being actively involved in ensuring that the required subject matter expertise is deployed in relation to the needs in a given project
- Building trust-based relationships with our clients
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Benefit from our global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- A Master’s degree in Business management, IT Engineering, or any other related domain, with the desire to develop and work for digitalization project.
- Proactive, confident, assertive, and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to analyse complex matters, to quickly extract the underlying take-aways and to convey the associated conclusions.
- Ability to understand and/or propose IT solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork approach.
- Excellent business writing skills in French and English.
- Fluency in French and English. Fluency in Luxembourgish and German would be an asset
Not mandatory :
- Between 2 and 3 years of experience in a relevant position, which could have been gained within an advisory firm for example. Ideally, the position will have included significant exposure to one or more of the following: functional analysis, IT project management, process analysis and optimization, IT architecture.