With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
We serve the investment fund industry and we help our clients to distribute their funds across the globe. Document and data management has become a crucial element of our service offering, in particular those relating to EU Directives such as UCITS, AIFMD, KIID and PRIIPs. In this context, we are looking for a new Regulatory reporting consultant that will work alongside our Fund Distribution Services Team.
Your next challenge
- Ensure the internal database is accurate and in line with client fund products and regulator database
- Manage document libraries to ensure websites are fed with the latest valid legal documentation
- Perform KIID and PRIIPs assembly projects on behalf of prestigious clients
- Build client relationships by conducting research on the client, understanding the clients goals and needs, and communicating regularly with the client
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the documents across languages
- Reconcile data and documents, detect anomalies, communicate and proceed with proper corrections
- Assembly, controls and dissemination of EPT/EMT and any other regulation templates
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a degree in Finance, Business Engineering or Business Administration
- Have a first experience in the investment fund industry
- Show experience with UCITS and AIFMD ; KIID and PRIIPs regulations
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are proficient in Excel (VBA knowledge would be appreciated) and database management
- Are fluent in English (any other language is considered as an asset)