With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
- Leveraging on your regulatory, capital markets and operational expertise to deliver high quality services and solutions to our clients
- With the support of your senior management, leading a diverse team of talented junior consultants, developing them to their highest potential
- Being actively involved all along the value chain of our costs and performance solutions: interact with clients, design and lead the implementation project, coordinate and guide the delivery team to ensure high-quality deliverable and respect of deadlines and budgets
- Contributing to our internal quality initiatives and participating to our technical and quality committees as a key member
- Participating actively to development of our reporting factory in relation to regulatory changes, on-going improvements or clients specific requests
- Collaborating with other service lines, industry groups or universities as a Capital Markets subject-matter-expert
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Demonstrate 6 to 10 years of experience in the investment fund industry in the field of middle office, reporting or product control
- Hold a Master degree in mathematics, finance, economics or engineering
- Possess strong knowledge in financial instruments and derivatives. Soft IT skills are an asset (VBA, Access, Matlab)
- Have the ability to prioritise issues, structure and lead clients projects under tight deadlines
- Are considered as an inspiring team leader, eager to coach and develop others
- Are fluent in French and English