With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Capital Markets is our very own dedicated department, part of the Consulting and Advisory Investment Management (IM) and Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) practice , specialized in advisory and reporting solutions primarily for the asset management sector. Our missions include valuation of financial derivative instruments, delivery of risk, performance and costs analytics for investment funds, as well as risk advisory and regulatory risk reporting for investment funds. We also provide advisory quantitative expertise to the banking and insurance industry sector.
Your next challenge
- Assist our clients with risk transparency requirements in connection with Basel III, Solvency II PRIIPs and MiFID II regulations for the asset management industry
- Liaise with internal and external parties in order to prepare, approve and issue reports in accordance with clients' deadlines
- Develop an expertise in financial derivatives instruments and understanding of the direct and indirect impacts of specific regulatory frameworks to the investment fund industry
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our internal reporting platform
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master's degree in finance, business engineering or IT engineering with a strong willingness to develop an expertise in the financial sector
- Are curious and eager to develop a good understanding of the investment fund industry
- Demonstrate good basics of VBA or SQL
- Have knowledge of financial derivatives instruments
- Are able to work autonomously as well as being part of a team with a results-oriented attitude
- Are rigorous and quality oriented
- Be fluent in English. French or German is considered an asset.