Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
We are looking for individuals to join our dynamic team in our Assurance Services business in Luxembourg. The Assurance business forms part of our wider Audit and Assurance function, and due to our exciting growth potential we want to employ people who have a passion for finance and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
You will apply core finance and accounting knowledge in providing finance leaders with advice and assurance across all their accounting, regulatory and transaction needs. Our projects, which span a wide range of industries, include:
- Providing practical and pragmatic accounting solutions as our accounting environment grows ever more complex.
- Assist with implementing new accounting standards and GAAP conversions.
- Improving the effectiveness and performance of finance functions by reviewing closing, and reporting processes and assisting with the implementation of best practices
- Supporting clients with the implementation, review and optimization of finance operations for their day-to-day activities
As a result of the diverse nature of the work you will often find yourself working with other professionals with tax, corporate finance, risk, and consulting expertise. You will have the opportunity to genuinely help our clients, and make a real contribution as we grow by bringing your point of view and energy to the team.
Your next challenge
- Review and contribute to the planning and execution of projects
- Communicate progress and findings effectively with team leaders
- Guides and contributes to the development of junior team members
- Effectively manage engagement teams and mentor and develop junior members
- Build strong client relationships, internal networks and contribute to new business proposals
- Collaborate effectively across Deloitte functions to deliver on client needs
- Support the development of materials and presentations for clients
- Contribute to market and eminence initiatives, including development of new service offerings and marketing campaigns within the practice
- Displays a keen interest in industry trends and is passionate to explore also new areas
Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy the opportunity to participate in and shape the growth of a new business
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.